Breed: Labrador Retriever
Birthday: October 24, 2014
Rescued: August 9, 2015
Re-Homed: August 21, 2015
Blood Donor: N/A
- Suspect seasonal or food related allergies
- Loves to swim.
- Loves to play (especially fetch), shares well with others.
- Loves attention, affection, food and walks.
- Needs a bit of improvement on leash skills, and has a habit of jumping and mouthing at hands and arms in play.
- Dog friendly and sociable with people.
- Could use a little improvement on his impulse control. Typical to his age and breed, he does everything with a tremendous amount of vigor and enthusiasm
- Typical happy-go-lucky, young Lab with classic Labrador characteristics and behaviours.
- Bailey would be best suited to an active home that provides him with many outlets for his energy, such as, regular exercise, socialization with other dogs, room to run and play, etc.
- Could easily live with other dogs, not tested with cats.
- Good with children but sometimes underestimates his size and strength when excited.
- He would do well in a family that is committed to working at improving some of his basic leash skills and mouthing/jumping habits using positive reinforcement.
- A fenced yard is recommended.
- Experience with large breeds, especially Labradors, is an asset but Bailey would also be a good addition to a first-time dog owner/family.