Birthday: ~ 2007
Rescued: December 1, 2013
Re-Homed: April 17, 2014
Passed: June 24, 2015
- Receives daily dose of glucosamine to support joint/cartilage health.
- Shows periodic sensitivity in hips if walking or playing for extended periods.
- This cuddly couch potato is very much a people dog.
- Damien will sound the alarm when unfamiliar people enter the property but warms up to strangers quickly.
- Curious boy that likes to explore new things.
- Recall is improving daily but he occasionally demonstrates selective hearing.
- Loves to chase balls and play with toys. He really enjoys play time but playful bursts are normally short.
- Gets a little protective of high valued items, such as bones.
- Likes to go for walks and spend time outside but prefers to be indoors.
- Tolerates grooming well, nail trimming is no problem with 2 people.
- Fenced yard is a must as his love for exploring may cause him to stray.
- Experience with large breeds, specifically Rottweiler’s, is preferred.
- Damien is not suitable for a home with young children.
- Not particularly dog friendly but would be able to cohabitate with a docile female.
- Requires daily walks but his energy level is low-moderate, he’s normally content to just hang out.