Birthday: April 12, 2014
Rescued: April 12, 2017
Re-Homed: September 21, 2017
- Has environmental allergies. Does well on Benadryl.
- May also have an allergy to certain foods (still to be determined).
- Occasionally experiences a bit of urinary incontinence. Takes cranberry pills on a daily basis in support of a healthy urinary tract and immune system.
- Tends to be very timid when she is in a new environment with new people.
- She is dog reactive, and is very unsure with new dogs, making it difficult to walk her.
- She doesn’t quite know how to co-exist with dogs yet. She tends to be dominant with dogs, more so with the ones she knows well.
- Big cuddle bug.
- She likes to be the center of attention at all times, and will bark and fuss for attention when she wants it.
- She is a low energy dog. She does everything at a very slow pace, but will have some sporadic bursts of energy where she gets playful.
- She tends to like playing with toys, but can become a bit possessive of them when she is overly excited.
- Good with basic grooming, but does not like being bathed.
- Experience with large breeds is an asset.
- She would benefit from a family that is committed to working at improving her leash & social skills.
- She would be best suited to a home with people around for most of the day.
- She would be best suited to a home where she is the only pet.