Birthday: ~ October 2007
Rescued: January 12, 2009
Re-homed: October 3, 2011
- Fun loving and friendly with both people and dogs.
- Very clever and confident dog that just wants to get pleasure from life.
- Listens well and loves to please, but has a very high prey drive and once he picks up a scent finds it difficult to focus on your commands.
- Highly motivated by food, so he is easy to refocus.
- Active dog that loves playing ball. He does some agility and is also good on the treadmill.
- Great cuddler.
- No issues with grooming or trimming nails.
- Best walked with a Haltie. Has a tendency to pull when he sees or smells something that captures his interest.
- Loves toys and has a mild object aggression.
- Active family who will appreciate and participate in his joie de vivre.
- Great company for a walk, hike, or even a jog.
- Other dogs and children would be a good fit in this dog’s world.
- NO CATS!
- A high-fenced yard is a must since Dodger can jump.
- Positive reinforcement training is a must for Dodger.