Birthday: May 30, 2010
Rescued: February 14, 2016
Re-Homed: April 8, 2016
- Very sweet and affectionate girl that loves to curl up with her people and give lots of wet kisses.
- Curious to meet other dogs but may take offense if they come on a little too strong or invade her space by sniffing.
- Good on-leash skills but has a tendency to pull, or put the brakes on, when she sees or smells something interesting.
- Does get a little protective of high value items. She responds well to being called away from the item and “trading” for a treat.
- Food motivated which makes training easy, responds very well to positive reinforcement.
- Knows basic obedience and eagerly responds to commands (sit, down, stay, come, paw, heel).
- A bright girl that learns quickly and loves to please.
- Experience with large breed dogs, especially Rottweiler’s, is preferred.
- Low-moderate energy level. She does have playful bursts of energy but they are usually short lived.
- Fully crate trained.
- She enjoys the company of people and greets strangers well, but gets a little nervous of people wearing hats or sunglasses.
- Not suited to a home in which there are other dogs, cats, or young children.
- Karma would be happiest in a home where there are people around for a large portion of the day.