Birthday: April 26, 2013
Rescued: March 26, 2014
Re-Homed: April 26, 2014
- This very sweet, soft natured girl is driven by attention and affection.
- Learns quickly and food motivation makes training easy.
- Mouths gently when excited, she’s learning not to, but consistency is key.
- Grooming and nails are no problem and should be done regularly with lots of praise to maintain her tolerance level.
- Likes to be where her people are. Kezey enjoys walks but prefers an indoor lifestyle.
- No food aggression or serious guarding. We are working on “trading” high value items (toys, bones).
- Enjoys playing with balls and toys.
- A fenced yard is a must for Kezey.
- Friendly with other dogs and would benefit from regular play sessions to maintain sociability.
- Great with kids of all ages but sometimes Kezey forgets her size.
- Requires regular walks, would be a great running partner.
- Leash skills require a little extra attention.
- Lived with a cat in previous home, they got along well.