Breed: Russell Terrier
Birthday: October 27, 2012
Rescued: August 23, 2022
Re-Homed: October 3, 2022
- Has a history of pancreatitis, for which she must remain on a low fat diet.
- Lexi is a sweet girl with lots of character and energy which is typical of her breed.
- She is a very smart girl and learns things very quickly and she loves to explore with you on walks.
- As well as being outgoing and smart, she is also a cuddler. She loves to jump up on your lap and have cuddles at the same time as watching what’s going on around her.
- She is attentive, alert and will bark at sudden noises and movement.
- Lexi needs a home where her people have Jack Russell experience.
- She is a people dog and loves to be part of the family.
- Lexi needs to be in a home with no other animals and no children.
- She will need time to adapt to her new environment, get to know her new routines and people, all with patience and consistency.