Birthday: August 6, 2013
Rescued: June 13, 2015
Re-Homed: October 31, 2015
- Sweet and active boy that loves to be a big part of what’s going on around him.
- Friendly with other dogs, people and children.
- Typical Beagle vocalizations when excited.
- Currently participating in an Agility class and channeling his inner superstar!
- His recall needs some improvement and, although he has made some progress, often gets lost in the smells around him and exhibits “selective hearing”.
- Luka does have a habit of mounting some dogs, which we are working hard to correct. His new owners would also need to commit to taking an active role in modifying this behaviour.
- Luka is a high energy boy and would thrive in a high energy lifestyle.
- A fenced yard is a must. Luka sometimes lets his nose lead him astray.
- Experience with small breed dogs is an asset but Luka would be a great first-time dog.
- Luka would be happiest in a home that has an outlet for his energy, which may include: other dogs in the home, children, an active family, or lots of space to run and play.
- Luka would enjoy opportunities to socialize with other dog-friendly dogs.