Breed: Labrador Retriever
Birthday: June 21, 2011
Rescued: June 5, 2016
Re-Homed: July, 16, 2016
- This sweet and well-mannered girl has lots of love to give.
- She enjoys the company of her people and often prefers to be involved in family activities, but is quite capable of finding a quiet place to watch the action unfold.
- Understands basic obedience commands which we are working daily to improve; she is showing great progress.
- Good recall, especially when there is a treat in it for her.
- Very food motivated.
- Can be selective when in the company of other dogs or small children, especially if they are in her personal space when she is unprepared.
- Likes to learn new things and enjoys one-on-one time playing interactive games.
- She is confident and curious by nature.
- Not suited to a home with small children or active, playful dogs.
- Could live with another calm dog with a proper introduction, not tested with cats.
- A fenced yard is recommended.
- Moderate activity level which is easily satisfied with a couple of nice walks or some play time.
- Experience with large breed dogs is an asset.