Breed: Great Dane Mix
Birthday: July 14, 2017
Rescued: October 5, 2018
Re-Homed: December 1, 2018
- Initially a bit shy with new people, she may sound the “bark alarm” when someone unfamiliar approaches. Once she is familiar with people, she is all love and cuddles.
- An affectionate and people-oriented dog with good leash manners. She greets people politely without jumping up.
- Exhibits some reactive behaviours towards other dogs while on-leash and behind fences.
- Her play with other dogs is quick to escalate and may become aggressive.
- She may be a bit vocal when she’s excited for something (food, play, people) but settles nicely when she gets what she’s interested in.
- She does not perceive her size as an issue- she believes she fits in laps perfectly!
- Best suited to a home in which she is the only dog. No cats or small children.
- She enjoys playing ball, although, playful bursts are usually short-lived.
- Moderate level of exercise required, she would benefit from daily walks and opportunities to play throughout the day.
- Enjoys being around her people. She would benefit from a home with older children to keep her busy and active.
- A fenced yard or play area is preferred.