Birthday: December 2008
Rescued: February 19, 2015
Re-Homed: May 3, 2015
- Very sweet and spirited boy that loves attention.
- Loves to be around people and participate in all of the family’s activities.
- He catches onto things quickly. He is very intelligent and his food motivation makes training easy.
- He can be a bit head strong. We are working on his recall, which has improved tremendously.
- He can become a bit vocal when excited for something but settles nicely afterwards.
- Gets along well with other dogs but he may snap at them if they pester him.
- Has exhibited resource guarding towards other dogs and people over high valued items.
- He may show his discomfort in an unpleasant situation by mouthing handler, especially for nail trims or vet visits.
- A fenced yard is a must, he often gets caught up in the environment and wants to check out everything. He may stray if something catches his attention.
- He is showing real promise in Agility and may benefit from structured group classes.
- Was very friendly and polite with the few cats he’s met.
- Can easily live with another dog, as long as the dog will respect Pudding’s boundaries.
- Older kids would be a great match for his energy level but must be mindful of his resource guarding tendencies.
- He will thrive in a home that demonstrates strong leadership and a willingness to teach. He has come a long way but needs to be reminded of the rules or he will make up his own.
- He is crate trained.
- Would be best suited to a home that has people around for most of the day.
- Energy level is moderate. He loves his walks but is also content to just hang out with family.