Breed: Mixed Breed
Birthday: July 13, 2016
Rescued: October 13, 2016
Re-Homed: December 1, 2016
- High energy and loves to run, he is playful and likes to play fetch.
- Must be supervised with kids and other dogs as he tends to mouth and jump up on them. Is generally people, dog, animal friendly.
- Mostly house trained, but when he goes outside, he may get distracted and play instead of doing his business.
- Knows basic commands and his name.
- Needs work on-leash.
- Not generally destructive but does rip up stuffed toys (still teething).
- Would like for him to attend puppy classes.
- Does well with grooming.
- Not toy or food possessive.
- Barks when excited.
- Crate trained.
- Best suited to an active family, with kids, to keep up with his energy level.
- Needs a family that is committed to attending obedience training (and continued training), to ensure he is properly socialized and has the necessary foundation to be a happy and well adjusted dog.