Birthday: October 20, 2014
Rescued: October 12, 2015
Re-Homed: January 29, 2016
- He is a lively and playful boy.
- He enjoys any opportunity to participate in activities and loves to spend time outdoors.
- True to the nature of his breed, he is very curious and loves to explore.
- He may become vocal when he is excited for something, but settles nicely when he gets what it is he’s after (playtime, walks, food, etc.)
- Timmy is an intelligent boy, he is food motivated and attentive which makes training easy.
- He is dog friendly but has a habit of biting at the other dogs’ neck and face fur. He only means to be playful, but other dogs may soon grow weary of his persistence.
- He has made great progress with training and leash skills, and responds well to positive training.
- He does get a little protective of food and toys around other dogs.
- He is showing some great potential for Agility, and would likely be equally great at Flyball.
- He would be best suited to a home that has outlets for his ample supply of puppy energy.
- A fenced yard is a must as his young and inquisitive nature may lead him astray.
- Experience with high-energy breeds is an asset.
- Timmy is an affectionate boy and would do well in a home that has people around for a large portion of each day.
- He would be a good match to a home with children that are dog savvy.
- He has exhibited some signs of prey drive, and would likely not be suited to a home with cats.