Breed: Alaskan Sled Dog
Birthday: July 15, 2006
Rescued: August 17, 2008
Passed: October 30, 2019
Blood Donor: N/A
- Very sweet, shy, and intelligent.
- Bonding may take time, but once bond is established Bowie will be very affectionate.
- Timid, but will follow the lead of another more confident dog.
- Eager to train and learn. Bowie has some training in agility and sledding.
- Loves to run but often checks to see where her person is.
- Easy to groom and trim nails.
- Best suited to an active family without children due to her shyness.
- Will require a huge commitment of time to build a trusted relationship with lots of tender loving care.
- Needs to live in a home with another dog.
- A fenced yard is a must for Bowie.
- Has never lived in a house, so house training and dog-proofing will be necessary.
- Only positive reinforcement should be used to train and interact with this dog.