Birthday: July 16, 2005
Rescued: August 18, 2008
Passed: October 7, 2016
Blood Donor: N/A
An independent girl you were,
So many years you stayed.
You came to us one fateful day,
So many friends you made.
A Rotti purr we won’t forget,
You loved to chase your tail.
A natural at obedience,
You pleased us without fail.
A healthy dog until the end,
A haste farewell was said.
So many pleasant memories,
A happy life was led.
So sad it was to say goodbye,
At peace, we know you are.
We think of you throughout the day,
And know that you’re not far.
- Very affectionate to those she trusts, but gets uncomfortable when petted by unfamiliar people.
- Gives very clear signals as to where her head is at.
- Has the Rottweiler “purr” which has her making growling noises when being petted.
- Very intelligent and highly food motivated, so Daisy learns very quickly.
- Very good at agility and knows all her commands by heart.
- Not driven by touch or play, unless you find just the right toy.
- Can play rough, but stops when told.
- Heels beautifully.
- Not fond of having her nails trimmed, but showing improvement.
- Not particularly dog friendly.
- Someone that will give her time to adjust and will practice positive reinforcement training.
- Older kids would be fine as long as they understand and respect her body language.
- Needs to be a solo dog.
- A fenced yard is a must for Daisy.