Breed: Alaskan Sled Dog
Birthday: July 15, 2006
Rescued: August 17, 2008
Passed: December 18, 2018
Blood Donor: N/A
- Very shy girl; may take a long time to build a trusting bond.
- Once bond is made, her trust will not waiver.
- Very intelligent but needs a calm environment to show off her learning skills.
- Gets nervous with loud noises or quick movements.
- Loves to run and play, and can jump amazingly high. Foxy has also been known to climb fencing.
- Has some agility training and is learning to sled.
- Highly motivated by food.
- Comfortable with being groomed and having her nails trimmed.
- Best suited to an active family without children due to her shyness and nervousness.
- Will require a huge commitment of time to build a trusted relationship with her and understand she will likely always be nervous around humans.
- Living as a solo dog may be difficult for her.
- A very high-fenced yard is a must for Foxy.
- Has never lived in a house, so house training and dog-proofing will be necessary.
- Only positive reinforcement should be used to train and interact with this dog.