Birthday: ~ January 2012
Rescued: February 7, 2013
Re-Homed: May 4, 2015
- A spirited boy with lots of energy.
- Bobby Bear is affectionate and loves to be around people.
- Has some “bad doggy habits” which are being worked on (ie: mouthing and jumping when excited).
- Loves to play ball and go for walks.
- He is very food motivated and gets excited for training time.
- Experience with large breeds.
- He’s an active boy that requires daily walks and opportunities to play and burn energy.
- Best suited to a home with another dog. Bobby Bear is a young energetic boy so the other dog would need to tolerate or match his energy level.
- A fenced yard is a must. Bobby Bear loves to run and occasionally gives chase to moving objects (including small creatures and cars).