Breed: Cocker Spaniel
Birthday: May 7, 2004
Fostered: May 26, 2015
Rescued: July 25, 2015
Re-Homed: July 1, 2017
- Typical age and breed related issues, such as: deafness, dry eye, mild urinary incontinence, and a predisposition to ear infections.
- Very sweet and affectionate girl.
- Mild-tempered and sociable with other dogs and people.
- Driven by affection and food.
- She is a counter surfer and, despite her size and age, can become quite spry and determined to reach something she’s interested in.
- An intelligent girl with admirable reasoning skills, especially when it comes to getting hold of food.
- Enjoys going for walks and being where her people are, but often prefers to take-in all that is happening from the comfort of her bed.
- Casey would be a great addition to a low-key household where there are people around for most of the day.
- She does not require much in the way of exercise, and would enjoy the opportunity to spend her golden years channeling her inner couch potato.
- She would be a great first-time dog, but would need her new owners to commit to the costs and responsibilities associated with adopting an older dog.
- She is good with men, women, children and other low energy canine companions. Although she is not tested with cats, Casey shows no prey drive and would likely adapt well to life with them.