Birthday: August 14, 2020
Rescued: October 10, 2022
Status: Available for adoption
- Bella is a bright girl and learns very quickly.
- Bella needs a proper introduction when meeting new people.
- She walks nicely, listens well and responds to verbal cues.
- She is dog reactive at times, mostly when off leash in a fenced area. She’s rarely reactive indoors or on leash. Bella is protective of sticks and toys, so she should not go to dog parks or have social time off leash with other dogs.
- Bella needs someone who is very dog savvy & have experience and knowledge about sensitive and anxious dogs.
- She needs calm, consistent and patient handling for her to know and trust you.
- Force free training, kindness and a laid-back attitude are what Bella needs to bring out the best in her, with patience, as it may take her a longer time to adapt to new environments and situations.
- Bella must have an adult only home with a fenced in, secure back yard.
- She will do well with going hiking, having fun car rides and chilling out with you.
- Bella’s new home requires that she be the only dog, and for her to succeed, there must be no other animals in the household.